Have a game project?
Consider submitting your Games! Here is a list of events for Students:
- Serious Play Conference, This recognition program honors outstanding, single user mobile, browser, PC and virtual reality titles used for education or training. Entry categories include Corporations, Healthcare, Government, Education, Museum/Visitor Centers and Other. Games may be submitted in English, Spanish, French or Dutch. The deadline for student entries is May 1, 2017. Submissions: http://seriousplayconf.com/awards/
- IndieCade, We take pride in hosting events that feature ground breaking independent games, productive networking environments, spaces for important discussions, play, and a ton of fun! Apply before April 30, 2017 http://www.indiecade.com/Submissions.
- UM Dept. of Cinema and Interactive Media’s 20th annual CANES FILM FESTIVAL will be held on May 4–7. Submit your games, is open to both undergraduate and graduate students enrolled in Cinema and Interactive Media courses at UM.All projects must submit an entry by April 20, 2017. https://interactive.miami.edu/canesfilmfestival/
- Smithsonian SAAM event in Aug. there is a student only category so take advantage while you’re a student and submit! It’s due Sat April 15, 2017 so submit soon – http://americanart.si.edu/calendar/saam-arcade/index.cfm
- TERMINUS Conference & Festival is accepting works in progress and completed games for all platforms from students and emerging indy developers to showcase June 22-25, 2017. Submissions for video games and game design documents close Friday, April 7, 2017. Submit for FREE online at terminusevent.com/submissions.